Title: Residential Shift Supervisor
Salary: $12.83 hr.
Open Until: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Under the general supervision of the Residential Manager, responsible for ensuring the individualized programming/training and the health, safety and accountability for adults with mental disabilities. Supervises direct care staff to ensure that semi-routine and diversified duties within the limits of established practices and procedures of both the residential program and Beaufort County Disabilities & Special Needs Department are followed.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree in related field strongly preferred
- Two years experience working with adults with mental retardation, autism and related disabilities
- Two years supervisory experience
- Must possess and maintain valid driver’s license having no DUI convictions within the last 5 years and a conscientious driving record due to client transporting responsibilities.
- No convictions for any criminal violence, a crime of moral turpitude or a crime which carries a sentence of one or more years
- Extensive criminal background investigation including driving record will be conducted on all applicants considered for this position.
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to work flexible hours and days
- Basic communication, comprehension and math skills required.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
SALARY: $12.83 hr.
All applicants tentatively selected for a position with Beaufort County Council will be required to submit to urinalysis to screen for the illegal use of drugs and to a background check prior to appointment. Employment is contingent upon clearing both the drug screening and background investigation.